I know I come home sometimes to have Rufus bouncing off the walls as thought he hasn't eaten or been walked in days.


I know I come home sometimes to have Rufus bouncing off the walls as thought he hasn't eaten or been walked in days. He'll either lead me to the door or the food dishes to let me know which one he wants. Over the years I've realized he's not always honest with me. The girl I live with will tell me she already fed him or recently took him for a walk. So yes, the idea that dogs will, um, "mislead" their monkey (human) isn't that far fetched.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/gyxv7j/dogs-will-lie-to-get-what-they-want-new-study-says

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.