I like #Windows10 but not enough to buy a subscription for home use.

I like #Windows10 but not enough to buy a subscription for home use. Not when there are Linux distros getting better every day and cheap Chromebooks.

If Microsoft truly decides to turn Windows10 into a subscription service for consumers I'm sure they'll find a lot of people jumping ship for 2-in-1 Android tablets or some other option, like Apple.

For enterprise, though, a subscription service may actually be less expensive than hundreds of OS licenses.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2016/07/14/microsoft-confirms-windows-10-new-monthly-charge/#4279e1cedfab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.