Cool and sad. I hope they figure out a way to get that ship through to it's destinations.

Cool and sad. I hope they figure out a way to get that ship through to it's destinations.

Originally shared by Ole Olson

World's largest Viking ship, headed to Duluth from Norway, needs to pay $400K or turn around
Red tape, bureaucracy and an unexpected $400,000 bill threaten to doom the Draken Harald HÃ¥rfagre’s visit to America.

Find the expedition map and website here: http://www.drakenexpeditionamerica.com/
http://www.startribune.com/world-s-largest-viking-ship-headed-to-duluth-needs-to-pay-400k-or-turn-around/386503981

Comments

Emlyn O'Regan said…
The traditional solution would involve axes and spears I think.
Aww, this sounds like a neat ship to see, I hope they find a solution so it can make it to Green Bay.
John Bump said…
Susan Jahn should see this.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.