I haven't seen any "news" about the DNC banning the Stars-and-Stripes, but then again, I don't go to wackado...

I haven't seen any "news" about the DNC banning the Stars-and-Stripes, but then again, I don't go to wackado websites that spawn or spread misleading information.

It seems these websites are always calling out Democrats for not wearing red, white and blue everywhere they go. Remember when they were all upset because someone didn't west a flag pin? As though a flag pin denoted the level of patriotism one can feel.
http://www.snopes.com/flags-banned-at-dnc/

Comments

Rich LaDuca said…
The simple minded
And the uninformed
Can be easily led astray
And those that cannot connect the dots
Hey look the other way
People believe what they want to believe
When it makes no sense at all
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjNn9_bfp6k
Lorne Thomas said…
Your joking, right? All the links you share are funded by the Clinton Super PAC's and w articles are approved before getting posted.
Wasim Muklashy said…
They should also probably learn to spell Democrats right if they're looking for any sort of credibility...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.