I've wondered if Trump's VP would be the desk facto Executive when if Trump won the White House.

I've wondered if Trump's VP would be the desk facto Executive when if Trump won the White House. We all know Trump isn't interested in being President. He's interested in Trump. If he wins, is he planning on retiring after his first SotU, the thrill having lost it's luster? Will he do something so insanely stupid he can't help but be impeached?
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/20/trump_reportedly_wanted_kasich_as_vp_to_be_in_charge_of_domestic_and_foreign.html

Comments

David Simmons said…
If Hillary was elected the GOP will impeach her before the swearing in.
I give The Donald a week before even the GOP will be forced to impeach him.
Lorne Thomas said…
Still better than Hillary

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.