Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!


I disagree with this wholeheartedly. Eleven, "El," is more fleshed out than any of the other kids in this story aside from, maybe, Nancy. And while I'm not entirely happy with how El met her fate at the end of the series, what happened needed to happen. What annoyed me more was how quickly it seemed the rest of the kids got over her departure. Maybe it's the whimsical nature of children's emotions and memories, but I just couldn't grasp how quickly it all seemed to blow over. Not only for them, but for Wynona Ryder's family, as well. 
http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/07/stranger-things-netflix/491681/?utm_source=atlgp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.