I haven't used #MicrosoftWord in years, having eschewed the program for #LibreOffice and #GoogleDocs.

I haven't used #MicrosoftWord in years, having eschewed the program for #LibreOffice and #GoogleDocs. But I do use #Windows10, #OneNote and #Sway, and have enjoyed then all immensely. In fact, and I've not been shy about saying so, I believe Microsoft has been on the right path ever since Steve Ballmer left the company. In fact, I would have considered a Windows Phone had my carrier carried flagship devices from Microsoft.

Now it seems Microsoft has turned some of their magic on Word, bringing research straight to the word processor alleviating the need to leave the program and opening a browser. As I've already mentioned, I don't really use Word, but I do use Google Docs and therefore know Docs has a built in research feature, as well. I'm not sure how the two compare, but I have to assume they're similar functions.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/26/12283814/microsoft-word-researcher-editor-features

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.