I'm not sure how many of these updates or features I will use going forward.

I'm not sure how many of these updates or features I will use going forward. Maybe some Edge browser extensions, but even then, I'm not a huge extension user in Chrome, so I can't imagine why I'd use them in Edge.

Cortana ... I know why Microsoft is betting on it's AI assistant, but will I use it? Well, I don't use Google Now very much on Android so I can't imagine I'd use Cortana (which I also have on Android) much, either. Especially on desktop.

While I have enjoyed Windows10 so far, I'm not sure I will continue to do so if Microsoft keeps betting on Cortana.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/07/31/windows-10-anniversary-update-10-best-features/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.