#GhostRider coming to the small screen?

#GhostRider coming to the small screen? Hopefully the SHIELD creative team can do the character justice. I don't know much about this version of GR having been introduced to the character with Danny Ketch and then Johnny Blaze.

Can we really be surprised this version of the character is making his entrance? The "Cage" movies ruined the character for the big screen. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not blaming Nicolas Cage, but rather the writer and director who put it together and the studio who OK'd it. Nicolas Cage was bad casting, too.
http://io9.gizmodo.com/ghost-rider-is-coming-to-agents-of-shield-1784155486

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.