Have I shared this article before?

Have I shared this article before? The end sums it up perfectly: how can Google expect to gain market share when they're constantly alienating the average consumer with either new or newly branded services?

For example I can't try and convince my family to move to Hangouts when Hangouts may not exist in three months or features that make it desirable are suddenly subtracted.

What's the point? It seems the only two consumer grade services Google offers that are inviolate are Gmail and Search.
http://www.computerworld.com/article/3075366/android/google-mobile-messaging.html?_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.