Hmm ... I was surprised to see a Colorado connection to this story until I saw the name "Any Boian."

Hmm ... I was surprised to see a Colorado connection to this story until I saw the name "Any Boian."
Andy was a college professor of mine and runs a Democratic political consulting business. He's originally from Littleton, if I remember correctly, and moved to DC during (Bill) Clinton's first term where he worked in White House communications. Per him, he worked for George Stephanopolous (sp?).
Anywho, just thought I'd share.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-probe-of-clinton-e-mail-expands-to-second-data-company/ar-AAfaI7Y?ocid=spartandhp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.