I woke up extra early this morning because the Universe hates me and decided to get out of the house and go to a...

I woke up extra early this morning because the Universe hates me and decided to get out of the house and go to a nearby +Starbucks to get some writing done. I chose this one over a closer one due to the fact that it has a larger seating area and I know the wifi is good. 

Now to correct a few people on the internet and then dedicate some time to a story no one is reading.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4772664889

Comments

Jason ON said…
I shared book one with some people a year or more ago and never heard back from any of them. I"m assuming at this point that I'm just no good and working through my own obsession.
Jason ON said…
I gave it out for feedback. Never got the feedback. I'm trying to finish up Book II and then I'll go back to Book I with fresh eyes.
Jason ON said…
Gah! So many questions! You're like a three year old!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.