Testing, testing, test.

Testing, testing, test. Per a recommendation by François Bacconnet I'm giving Black Menu by Carlos Jeurissen a try. This is a post from the Black Menu extension.

One thing I did find annoying already is that I had a post typed out, changed tabs in Chrome to look for something real quick and came back to find my 'draft' gone. 

Like now: I was just thinking about attaching a link to the Chrome Extensions page but am afraid if I change tabs I'll lose all this typing I've already done.

Comments

Hi Jason ON​. This is a limitation set by chrome. If something else but the extension popup gets focus, it will close the chrome extension. A way to get arround this is to open black menu in a panel or new tab (right click the black menu icon), or open the google+ page in a panel (click the button in the top right corner of black menu). Please let me know How you experience the other parts of the extension, and let me know if there is something I can improve or fix.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.