This is a great list!

This is a great list! Number three should be of particular interest to, well, everyone. I see it a lot here on the Ploos. If you disagree with someone they either block or demand all their followers harass you for having a different opinion, even if you're not directly disagreeing with them. Heck, I just read a post where the OP told a commenter "you do not have a right to your own opinion on my posts. This isn't a democracy."

If we don't seek out opposing points of view then we never entertain ideas from other perspectives which does two really bad things. One, it places you square in an echochamber and two, it prevents personal development. 

Originally shared by PicMonkey

Creativity's not just going to land in your lap. Unless you're Bjork or Lena Dunham, of course. You gotta make room for it. Here are 8 specific ways to live a more creative life. 

#creativity   #creativitytips   #picmonkey  
http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/8-specific-ways-to-live-a-more-creative-life

Comments

Mark Richards said…
I like tip 7. I have found doing menial tasks help me "get out of my head" at times when I need to.
Jason ON said…
That's what riding the motorcycle is for, Mark Richards. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.