There is a lot going on in this article.

There is a lot going on in this article. I'm not paranoid in the least bit but trends in private corporations as well as government surveillance do worry me. What worries me more is entire generations being raised not knowing a world where you're not being followed by someone. When does being stalked become the norm and we give up our rights to privacy because that's the de facto standard?

I knew that many of my fellow citizens took comfort in their own banality: You live a boring life and feel you have nothing to fear from those on high. But how could you anticipate the ways in which insights bred of spying might prove handy to some future regime?

Originally shared by Irreverent Monk

Are you paranoid enough?

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/11/if-youre-not-paranoid-youre-crazy/407833/
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/11/if-youre-not-paranoid-youre-crazy/407833

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.