I really have nothing to add to this except Canon and Nikon shooters are always complaining about how heavy their...


I really have nothing to add to this except Canon and Nikon shooters are always complaining about how heavy their lenses are. ;)

Originally shared by Sean Cowen

The Good 'Ol Days When We Used Real Cameras!

Kids today just don't know how good they have it. They take a million pictures and selfies on their phones, not knowing what we used to have to lug around!

They're spoiled, and never went through the pain of hauling around a 60 lb. camera like we did. And we did it in the snow, um, walking to school 10 miles each way. With holes in our hand-me-down boots! We worked at taking our pictures, and then developing them... grin

#humor   #giantcamera   #camera   #oldschool  

Kodak K-24 camera with Aero-Ektar f2.5, 178 mm, 5x5 lens

Comments

Sean Cowen said…
Jason ON Thanks for my best grin of the day! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.