As a reminder: don't trust a cage.

As a reminder: don't trust a cage. 

I was coming back from Estes Park, Colorado years ago and had a guy do this to me on a mountain road. Luckily I was able to dodge an oncoming car and squeeze back into my lane. If not, I would have gone off the road and landed 50-60 feet down a cliff.

Originally shared by Speed Triple & R1200GS

This attempted murder just happened "down the road" from me. Road rage insanity as a cager intentionally runs into a biker.

I understand that the biker's pillion (his girlfriend) is still in ICU facing a real possibility of having her arm amputated. 
http://fox8.com/2015/10/19/driver-who-swerved-and-hit-a-motorcycle-i-dont-care

Comments

Tim Strobel said…
William Crum of Granbury was arrested Monday afternoon and charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20151019-driver-accused-of-intentionally-hitting-motorcycle-north-of-granbury.ece
Iron stallion said…
That MF I'm glad his ass got charged I've would have kicked his ass if he knocked over any biker
Iron stallion said…
Omg now he's saying a spider bit him.. That guy is trying to hard to get out of almost killing 2 bikers. before he said a wasp stung him lol
Jason ON said…
Courts don't go by claims, they go by evidence so I certainly hope he's documented the "spider bite."
Iron stallion said…
You've got a point... You're rite
Sash Walker said…
Personally, I hope the riders inside serve him up some swift justice. Wait until Bubba swerves into you Crum!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.