Your healthy dose of ignorance and racism is once again brought to you by our friends over at Fox News​.

Your healthy dose of ignorance and racism is once again brought to you by our friends over at Fox News​. [Click through, read the comments]

Originally shared by Fox News

An African American man who says he was asked to pay for his meal before dining at a Washington state restaurant—unlike white diners around him-- has filed a $100,000 discrimination suit against the chain. http://ow.ly/U3tUs
http://ow.ly/U3tUs

Comments

The comments on that article are atrocious
Jason ON said…
Exactly, Patrick Hedgecoth​. Exactly.
Dave Maez said…
Dammit, Jason.  That made me throw up in my mouth a little.  Why did I do what you said, instead of just taking your word for it?  I think I'm a sucker for witnessing horrors.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.