Most recently I had a woman tell me to mind my own business and yet, it seems when you're dragging an abusive...

Most recently I had a woman tell me to mind my own business and yet, it seems when you're dragging an abusive boyfriend off his girlfriend, the desire to have your peers mind their own business fades into the background.

Sometimes you have to get involved, even when there's no direct benefit to your self and yet most people will gladly tell themselves, "It's not my problem" or "Don't get involved, I don't need the headache" or "What about repercussions of being involved."

Anywho, for those of you who are long time fans, you already know I'm not one to shy away from intervening. Even today.

Comments

Nice work Jase, neighbours...they suck everywhere ...
Oh yeh so good... your words like velvet .... I owe u.... words...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.