Goofygus

Goofygus
Just like the nearly 365 other days of the year, I took Rufus for a walk about an hour or so after his evening meal. We didn't go far, just to a nearby park where I let him run around off leash for a few minutes.

While he was rolling around in the grass I saw something I'd always wanted a picture of but have never been able to get. Rufus hates the camera. He really does. It doesn't matter if it's my Pentax or my Android. As soon as he sees the camera in my hand he turns away.

Today I didn't have my dSLR, just my Android, so I grabbed a couple of quick shots, much to his dismay. I had to hold him down with one hand while I snapped with the other (which isn't easy to do on a 5.2" touchscreen, by the way).

Anywho, this is one of two images I captured that I liked enough to share.

Why Goofygus? Years ago Rufus was acting goofier than usual so I gave him a slight nickname.

As always, edited with Snapseed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.