Friday Night Wedding

A friend of mine got married last night. He's known this woman for 13 years (according to her) and been dating her for about two, after her divorce.

He asked her to marry him on her birthday in December and then sent out the invites with a 90 day notice. That's right, 90 days from invitation to showtime.

Well, last night was the big event. I readied my dSLR for the event even though I wasn't asked to shoot it and promptly ran out the door making it halfway there before I realized I left it sitting next to the door.

Ugh.

Anywho, I grabbed these two really quick with my phone. Both are cropped to remove elbows and whatnot so they won't zoom very well.

That's my friend Dani on the right and his bride, Sasha, on the left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.