I firmly believe dogs are a reflection of their owners. Want to know the man (or woman)? Know the dog.

I firmly believe dogs are a reflection of their owners. Want to know the man (or woman)? Know the dog. 

Sure, dogs, like people, have variations to their personality, but we're all a product of our environments, even pitt bulls.

Originally shared by HuffPost

"I always found it interesting how people could have such strong opinions about a couple of people and a dog they've never met. Fear is an interesting thing. Do we listen to that fear, and euthanize Wallace to guarantee that he never hurts anybody? Or do we take our chances?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roo-yori/my-pit-bull-never-snapped_b_5633757.html?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000008

Comments

I grew up with pit bulls, they were very loving and loyal dogs, the only time there was a biting incident, it was the black lab that bit the ups man.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.