Rufus and the Mirror

Met this girl at the dog park earlier today who has a dog very similar to Rufus. Her dog happens to be a bit taller and Rufus has longer fur, but otherwise they're nearly identical (if you don't take color into account, which you shouldn't).

Both have the same mottled feet, the same tail, the same ears and eyes. She said her dog was probably a setter or spaniel mix. I just had to agree with her, I usually refer to Rufus as an Aussie/Setter mix.

When I adopted Rufus from the shelter I'd hoped at the time he'd grow a bit taller to be more in line with her dog's height, but he never did. He's actually perfectly proportional but with his longer body hair his legs appear shorter than they are making him seem goofily proportioned. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.