This is good news for Marissa Alexander, but I just wanted to take a moment and show how stupid Florida can be.

This is good news for Marissa Alexander, but I just wanted to take a moment and show how stupid Florida can be.

Marissa received 20 years for not killing anyone and yet Paul Gonzalez only received 15 years for nearly beating his wife to death IN FRONT OF A JUDGE http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-paul-gonzalez-beats-wife-judges-chambers/story?id=13420318
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/09/26/marissa_alexander_and_stand_your_ground_she_claimed_self_defense_but_was.html

Comments

Jason ON said…
Enrique Berry , I'll admit there are some things in that video which will make me re-think the Marissa Alexander case, specifically the back door as an escape route, the garage door and going after him afterwards.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.