Eeegads, that sucks!

Eeegads, that sucks! Ten days ago, or so, I dropped my Note II for the first time and cracked the screen. It was the first time I'd ever cracked a phone's screen.

A few days later I had the device sitting on the couch next to me when my roommate's dog come barreling across and kicks it onto the floor. 

Today, just a mere 30 minutes ago, I went to retrieve a ball in a creek that the same dog did not return and the phone fell out of my pocket and into the creek. Of course, the back case and battery fell off and they're the only two things that did not fall into the water. Ten inches of Colorado cool.

Gah! It's sitting in rice right now, but darnit, I can't afford to just go replacing phones willy-nilly.

Comments

frank stockmans said…
get the xperia z1 (waterproof :-)
Nicholas Vilppu said…
I have a waterproof Xperia :-)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.