A Few More Pics from the Dog Park

I went ahead and edited some more pictures from yesterday's outing to the dog park. All of these are edited with Snapseed and were captured with my Note II.
Cherry Creek State Park given a, what I hope is, an old timey vintage look.
Charlie being Regal
Rufus, Being Rufus
Charlie in the Creek
Rufus Trying to Figure Out What's so Important That I have to Kneel down in Front of Him With My Camera
Cloudy Afternoon at the Park
Rufus Found a Crawdad (well, I Found a Crawdad, but Rufus Took it From Me and it Pinched Him)
More Cloudy Skies and Sandy Shores
Rufus
I Already Posted This Image, but in Color. I like the BW as Well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.