*#3 Wocket in your Pocket? A dollar is better.

*#3 Wocket in your Pocket? A dollar is better.
If you are taking a trip or you live in Illinois and you prefer to carry your debit and credit cards instead of cash, make sure that you begin carrying at least $1 in your wallet. According to an Illinois law, people who do not have at least $1 in their wallet at all times are considered to be homeless or vagrants. While the grunge “homeless” look may be coming back into fashion – sitting at the police station for a charge of vagrancy will never be in style. The law doesn’t specify if coins count, but make sure that you’ve got at least one George Washington with you in Illinois.*

I really wish they would have listed the statute for this one.
http://www.mkwhy.com/another-12-weird-and-useless-laws-of-america/10/

Comments

Sash Walker said…
I'm glad I didn't get pulled over in IL! I was broke, dollarless, the whole time! Just cards. I forget to get cash sometimes. Eeek!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.