That's kind of annoying.

That's kind of annoying. I have a Free Pass for a Regal/United Artist theater that needs to be used by tomorrow. Since I'm probably going to be busy tomorrow I thought I might go this afternoon and see something (maybe again). Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any of the Regal/UA theaters within 30miles of where I'm sitting have anything more than 2 weeks old or anything that isn't in 3D (no passes allowed).

Some of the theaters that have more than 12 screens are showing 3 or 4 Harry Potters and at least 2 Captain Americas and Transformers, both in regular 2D and in 3D.

I wonder if I can use the free pass as a discount? I'll go see Cowboys and Aliens if I can.

Comments

Brenda Curtis said…
I want to see Cowboys and Aliens too! I saw Captain America last night and enjoyed it!
Chris Darrow said…
Im looking forward to Cowboys and Aliens
Jason ON said…
But it's not free that way!
Jason ON said…
Ah. See, I don't have a devious mind. I don't think like that. Apparently, you do. :D

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.