If you haven't seen this already then you haven't been on Google+ for about 2 days.

If you haven't seen this already then you haven't been on Google+ for about 2 days.

Either way, it got me thinking. What does this say about organizations and corporations that require IE usage? I used to work for a company that mandated IE usage for their web-based services even though other browsers usually worked just fine. Not to mention many government websites are still IE specific.
http://mashable.com/2011/07/29/internet-explorer-iq/

Comments

Adam Vollmer said…
Orgs have IE specific infrastructure apps, don't have money to upgrade those apps or migrate them. They work anyway, why fix what's not broken?

That's the mindset at least.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.