I would deparately love to be able to search my +1's on Google+.
I would deparately love to be able to search my +1's on Google+. I plussed something last night I would like to find again and I can't find it. Remember, we could search our Likes in Buzz.
Comments
I like the bookmark/star/+1 concept - any google starred/plussed item (mail, docs, g+, youtube, buzz, search results) could show up in one searchable list. Of course, most of those items would need to stay private. +1 is meant for others to see, so I guess that's not in the works.
What I really want, and I made this feature request at the beginning of Google+, is the ability to somehow mark, either via the +1 or some sort of pin, or star, an item on mobile so I can return to it on desktop.
A way to search my +1s solves this and I wouldn't think would be very hard to implement for the world's search giant.
Ali Alhasani, I"m not a huge fan of browser extensions.
Jannik Lindquist, I can't remember anything of the post other than an image of a piece of wood or leather about the size of a coin with a short sentence engraved on it. I remember liking the sentence and +1ing the post sometime last night, but I can't remember who posted it, did I comment or just +1 it?, did anyone else comment, etc?
Lorie Johnson, Google Lists? I use GBookmarks for links I want to keep bookmarked. What's lists?
Not listed there? (That's from your profile...)