Getting this one from the library tomorrow.

Getting this one from the library tomorrow. Why tomorrow? Well, it came in already but the library is closed on Mondays. Not the entire library system, mind you, but the Denver branch I go to: closed on Sunday and Monday. :(

Anywho, I've never read this author and not sure what to expect, but it gives me something to read until Ghost Story comes in.
http://www.amazon.com/Hounded-Druid-Chronicles-Kevin-Hearne/dp/0345522478/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311013137&sr=8-1

Comments

Simone Hicks said…
I really enjoyed this series. the next one comes out 4/24/12
Jason ON said…
Didn't know it was coming out already. Good to know, Simone Hicks .

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.