I think I lost a lens-cap. I can't find it anywhere.

Comments

Mat Bettinson said…
It's on the camera.
Jason ON said…
Nope. I checked. :D And it's not in the camera bag nor anywhere else I can think of. I'm going back to Denver tomorrow and would like to have it.
Mat Bettinson said…
In my house, that means it's in the fridge.
Jason ON said…
Christopher Rizzo, the last time I can be sure I saw it was yesterday about 80 miles away. Oh, heck, now that I think about it, maybe even further away than that.
Oleg Shpyrko said…
you guys are hilarious! :)
January Ford said…
At least you had gone somewhere. I usually lose them in my house.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.