Sebastian Beach, Florida

Sebastian Beach, Florida

Comments

Jason ON said…
Some fisher-guy hooked him and after he got the hook out we spent a lot of time trying to get him back into the ocean. He was heavier than you'd expect. :D And he wasn't happy.
HP Aradia said…
Thank you for adding that.
Geo. Tirebiter said…
I hear the rays taste like crab or lobster. So throwing it back in was a waste. My daughter-in-law once told me that I should stop eating ahi (the fish used for sashimi & topping for sushi) because they were endangered. I told her and what, let everyone else keep eating them until extinction? I want my share!
Geo. Tirebiter said…
and I liked the pics, Jason.
Jason ON said…
Yeah, we got him back in the water enough for him to swim out.
Brenda Curtis said…
awww..poop l'il ray! Can you imagne? Having a nice little swim, ooohhh a snack and YANK! out of the pool with you!
Wayne Frost said…
This is a pretty cool shot of the raw, it looks menacing.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.