Spent the day at Busch Gardens in Tampa sans Michelle Marie who couldn't make it.

Spent the day at Busch Gardens in Tampa sans Michelle Marie who couldn't make it.

It was a very hot very humid day and although I drank water all day long I somehow developed a strong headache that feels more like a hangover (dehydration) than anything else.

I'm just letting you all know that that's why I haven't been active on G+ too much in the past 24 hours. I will try and make some quality time for you, my fans, tomorrow. :)

Having said that, good night.

Comments

Michelle Marie said…
Did you have fun? Did you ride front row on the Sheikra? Thats my favorite ride :D
Rob Gordon said…
Are you on an extended vacation? It seems every time you post here, it is from a different State.
Jason ON said…
Michelle Marie, we rode the Shiekra, but a few rows back. I wanted the front but my brother and his girlfriend didn't care where they sat after our nearly 3 hour wait. Plus, it seemed like they were only letting fast-passers get into the front row.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.