I keep forgetting about Sparks.

Comments

i need a spark for my bowl.. whos got one?
Jason ON said…
I like it but I'd also like to be able to add Reader feeds to it. Not bring my entire reader subscription set over, but a few choice ones.
Jason ON said…
Stuyvesant Parker, I know, that's why I like Sparks because it is like GNews, but I would like to bring in a couple of subscriptions that are more tailored.
Wendy B said…
I mostly forget about it on purpose and go hang out in Reader. Cut and pasting links is fun.
Michelle Marie said…
Yes, checked Sparks out a few times and found nothing useful there.
Jason ON said…
You can add anything. I, for example, used a couple of their pre-loaded feeds and then added my own, such as NY TIMES. Can I add NY Times Political? Not sure. But right now it brings me a feed from NY Times, local Denver news a few items of interest, such as motorcycles, border collies and Android.
Chris Darrow said…
your not the only one buddy

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.