Know any aspiring web designers?

Know any aspiring web designers?

Originally shared by trench coat

Hey web designers,

The New York School of Design is offering full tuition scholarships plus living expenses to out-of-state graphic artists that posses a, quote, "keen sense for web aesthetics". Enrollment has bottomed out this year and they are desperate for students. For more information, email Rick the Enrollment Director at rick@nyschoolofdesign.com or visit their website.

http://www.nyschoolofdesign.com/

h/t Molly Howard
http://www.nyschoolofdesign.com/

Comments

Adam Posey said…
I would love to go so much, but I only have an eye for design. I've never really created it.
Adam Posey said…
Yeah, I guess what I'm saying is that sounds like a competitive situation. Where's the rationale in choosing a student that can say "I know what looks good," vs a student who says "I can make things look good."
Tim Bond said…
Dub joke, but I half expect to see an old music video when I click a link in an article mentioning "*Rick* the En*roll*ment Director."

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.