Almost home. Last stop and the house. 12 hours and I'm tired. Bug splatter everywhere. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jason Nungesser July 30, 2011 Almost home. Last stop and the house. 12 hours and I'm tired. Bug splatter everywhere. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Lorie Johnson said… Reminds me of the punchline of the 'happy motorcyclist' joke... :-) Jason ON said… There's a happy motorcyclist joke? Lorie Johnson said… "How can you spot a happy motorcyclist?" "He's the guy with the bugs on his teeth." :rimshot: Stay safe (and bug-free!) Jason ON said… I wear a helmet. No bugs in teeth, just all over the face shield. My chest and shoulders and of course, the front of my bike, pants and boots. Lorie Johnson said… It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'debugging software/wear'. Safe riding to you!
Comments