Okay, I don't normally share this kind of stuff but since I have a few friends on here now who weren't on Buzz and...

Okay, I don't normally share this kind of stuff but since I have a few friends on here now who weren't on Buzz and are new to Google+ I thought I'd let them know how to make the most of it.

Originally shared by Linda Lawrey

25 Google+ Tips to Enhance Your Google Plus Experience - "Here are some useful Google+ Tips shared by Matt Cutts and users who responded on his post at Google+. All these tips are handy and let you experience the actual power of Google+."
http://webtrickz.com/20-google-tips-to-enhance-your-google-plus-experience/

Comments

Wendy B said…
Agreed, this is a good share for the newbies. Simon C-F Aaron P Taz Shanahan, Stuart Butterworth

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.