....._and_ I'm back.

Comments

Chris Darrow said…
Yeah we were all wondering if they decided to keep you or something. You never updated us.
Jason ON said…
Oh, sorry. HSPA+ service was iffy at Orlando Intl and my battery was dead when I got home. I have a page or two written up regarding my TSA experience.
Chris Darrow said…
Well we look forward to reading it!
Chris Darrow said…
So where is the story Jason?
Jason ON said…
Waiting for a good proofreader and editor.
Jason ON said…
Chris Darrow, here it is if you're still interested: http://goo.gl/TycOa It's pretty much the rough-draft I originally typed out while awaiting my flight in the airport, I just added a bit at the endto connect the two incidents together better.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.