Jason ON has the hunger. But nothing sounds good.

Comments

Chelsea Kinas said…
bacon-wrapped sausage pigs in a blanket? I dunno...
Jason ON said…
Nope. After cleaning up bacon-flavored dog vomit (a lot of it) last year I haven't wanted anything to do with bacon.
Adam Posey said…
Jason, or as they might say in Russia "jasonchka": what you want is frozen yogurt. Lots of it. Right now.
Adam Posey said…
Also why were you tasting your dog's vomit?
Jason ON said…
I have none and there isn't a froyo place near here.

I wasn't tasting my roommate's dog's vomit. He got on the counter and ate a jar full of bacon grease used for cooking. He subsequently started vomiting all over the place. And I ended up cleaning it all up. It took about an hour. Ugh. I still want to vomit just thinking about it.
Chelsea Kinas said…
that makes ME want to not eat bacon now...
Jason ON said…
...and you didn't have to smell it.
Karen Elaine said…
I Can't stand, to hear anyone or anything vomit, the smell or the sight of it .. and now i see reading about it .. makes me want to Yak!

On a lighter note .. How about a nice grilled chicken breast with some fresh veggies for din din.
Jason ON said…
Are you making it?
Deanna Ogle said…
I'm in the same situation. Boo. I got home from work at 6 and I have yet to figure out what I feel like eating and if I want to put for the effort to make it. It's 100 degree here today. I have the A/C on, but it's still nearly too hot to cook.
Karen Elaine said…
I made it earlier woulda had you over if I had known :)
Jason ON said…
I ended up getting a 6" from Subway. And some cookies. Cookies are awesome. :)
Adam Posey said…
Did you get the cheesecake cookies? Those are the best.
Jason ON said…
White macadamia nut (x2) and a double chocolate chip.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.