As far as I can tell, this is the photo with the most votes, so everyone congratulate Christopher Snow on a job well...


As far as I can tell, this is the photo with the most votes, so everyone congratulate Christopher Snow on a job well done!

Originally shared by Christopher Snow

#MRPROFILE0717 Just another abandoned farmhouse in a sea of canola.

Comments

Wallace Roberts said…
'grats, Christopher Snow! Great photo.
Jason ON said…
I tried cropping this three different ways and each time when I uploaded it as our new Profile photo Google positioned it the exact same way: with the lower end of the bike cut off. Hopefully it looks okay over there on the left.
And then there were two. :) (have a glance at the community picture for Cruiser Motorcycles...)

Thanks folks. :)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105307778936018386350
Sash Walker said…
Jason ON​ my photo from the Redwoods had 7 votes. But this photo is super cool too. 😁 Congratulations Christopher Snow​
Jason ON​ that's the other side of the machine, about 100mi from the farmhouse.
Jason ON said…
Sash Walker this image had 9 votes.
Sash Walker said…
Oh my phone it shows only 7 votes. That's weird
Sash Walker there's two threads, this one we're commenting on and the one tagged under his original post. This one has 8, that one has 10. The original over in cruisers just passed 70, so it depends on where you look. Google+ is weird like that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/S_jobJmTKn9fsG3ZGBBXMRWF95LSLoXN0sMFf6qVajw7z1dS03t52k1ZTDZieTXrrws-gStKnM0
Jason ON said…
Christopher Snow has it right. The original post has (had) 9 votes on August 1 when I counted. The next highest was, of course, Sash Walker's. This post is a share of Christopher's original one and, consequently, has a different vote count.

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.