I don't take B vitamin supplements every day, or even every week, but I do keep some on hand for those days I need a...

I don't take B vitamin supplements every day, or even every week, but I do keep some on hand for those days I need a boost and I don't feel like caffeine. Per this article, I'm not taking enough to worry about it, but I know many young men who drink energy drinks daily and those things are filled with B vitamins.

Originally shared by The Atlantic

Vitamin B6 and B12 Supplements Appear to Cause Cancer in Men http://trib.al/ho7HswY
http://trib.al/ho7HswY

Comments

Shannon B. said…
Yeah I'm like you in intake but I see people pounding those 5hr energy shots like they're water.
The B vitamins in energy drinks are not the only risk. It has a lot of sugar aswell. So drink it a lot and you will have either cancer or a heart attack.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.