I don't really use Facebook although I do keep my account open due to the simple fact that most of my friends and...

I don't really use Facebook although I do keep my account open due to the simple fact that most of my friends and family use it - daily. On those few occasions when I do log into that particular social network I have noticed the PYMK feature is always recommending people I'm not sure I know in real life. After reading this article I have to wonder how many are long lost relatives.
http://gizmodo.com/facebook-figured-out-my-family-secrets-and-it-wont-tel-1797696163

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.