Olav Folland

Olav Folland,

About a week ago I received the postcards in the mail and failed to send you a note thanking you for two very real reasons: [1] I've been lazy and [2] when I wasn't being lazy I was busy away from the computer.

Sorry about that. I do thank you.

So, imagine my surprise when yesterday I get another envelope with five postcards in it.

What, I thought.

Just before tossing the envelope in the recycling bin I notice the postmark: May 8, 2017.

May 8!

I checked the other envelope, the one I received last week, and it had a post mark of July 27.

I can only conclude, the original batch that you sent me, around May 8th, somehow was shipped out on a tour of the world while the replacement shipment, sent about July 27, came straight here.

On a side note, we did notice that something ordered back in December that just arrived with these "old" postcards.

Funny story. Reminds me of he time I received five straight fortune cookies at a Chinese Restaurant, each with no fortune within them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.