Yesterday I posted an article about the Colorado school teacher who went to Cleveland to try and derail a Trump...

Yesterday I posted an article about the Colorado school teacher who went to Cleveland to try and derail a Trump nomination. Apparently, the GOP is trying very hard not to have drama on live television.

The question is: should delegates be allowed to vote how they want, or should they be locked in to how their precinct voted? In other words, is a party's presidential nomination about representative democracy or is it about freedom of choice?
http://time.com/4406140/republican-convention-rules-chairman/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+time%2Ftopstories+%28TIME%3A+Top+Stories%29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.