So, I was goofing around on one of my favorite "cheap stuff" websites when I saw this action cam for, well, cheap.

So, I was goofing around on one of my favorite "cheap stuff" websites when I saw this action cam for, well, cheap. Sure, it's not a GoPro or any other named brand, but if you're in the market for something inexpensive to catch those weekend rides, or just need something to catch that a-hole in a cage trying to kill you, this might be worth the money.

This is a "daily" deal, so I can't guarantee it will be even close to this price tomorrow, but for now it's a mere $60+$5 shipping.

Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8DPeOyhlyI

Water proof (to 30 meters)
GoPro compatible mounts (lots of them)
Wifi capable
Android/iPhone apps
...more
http://electronics.woot.com/offers/ipm-4k-12mp-uhd-action-cams-w-wifi-1

Comments

Deepak Agarwal said…
Someone gave me a $35 one a few years ago, it didn't have WiFi or apps but it worked well.
Jason ON said…
My friend bought a cheap one a few years ago, too. Bare-bones, 1080P ... She took it on vacation, took it snorkeling, took it to an amusement park. It worked fine. Still does.
Mike M Jensen said…
I took the plunge. I've been looking at the GoPro's and just haven't been able to choke down the money. Bingo! Thanks for the tip.
Jason ON said…
For the record, Woot.com is owned by Amazon and I've bought numerous things from them. They're legit. Sometimes shipping takes it's time, but you do get your stuff.
mono m said…
looks like a sj5000 clone... I have the sj4000 and is a great stuff for 50 bucks

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.