I'd you don't want to read the article, you can watch this documentary about #Trump's business acumen - or lack...

I'd you don't want to read the article, you can watch this documentary about #Trump's business acumen - or lack thereof.

I'd suggest reading the article, though. It has much more current information in it.

You've Been Trumped: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=fREJYM-cUqw
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-top-example-of-foreign-experience-a-scottish-golf-course-losing-millions/2016/06/22/12ae9cb0-1883-11e6-9e16-2e5a123aac62_story.html

Comments

Lorne Thomas said…
But you are still going to vote for Trump, and that is the funny thing.
Jason ON said…
Lorne Thomas, I'm fairly certain you're getting more stupid with each passing comment you make. When did I ever claim to be voting for Trump?
Lorne Thomas said…
But are a Republican right? You voted for Romney, didn't you?
Jason ON said…
I think you're off your meds.
Lorne Thomas said…
I'm not the one who voted for Romney, ha ha ha.
Jason ON said…
Neither did I, you twit. Hence the "off tour meds."
Lorne Thomas said…
Quit Hillarying, you voted for Romney, and you're going to vote for Trump.
Jason ON said…
And you get dumber every time you put fingers to keys.
Lorne Thomas said…
Says the man ho voted for Romney.
Jason ON said…
Says the moron who was obviously dropped on his head too many times.
Lorne Thomas said…
Is that why you voted for Romney? Being dropped on your head?
Jason ON said…
If you knew me an iota of how well you believe you know me, you'd know why I voted the way I did in the last presidential election.
Lorne Thomas said…
Jason ON because you really liked Romney, it's obvious.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.