You have to go read the comments.

You have to go read the comments. These people are actually praising Vladimir Putin for being "patriotic" and a "strong leader."

These are the people that will vote for Trump.

Originally shared by Fox News

Russian President Vladimir Putin's security agencies allegedly have ramped up their intimidation of American diplomats across Europe in ways that would be illegal in the United States: harassment, breaking and entering, and in at least one case, killing a man's dog. http://ow.ly/BqSL301JxTf
http://ow.ly/BqSL301JxTf

Comments

I hope they like speaking Russian.
John Bump said…
There are a ton of people currently who feel democracy is a failure because it's not giving them what they want. They think kings and dictators will, for some completely inexplicable reason.
what, to get on their knees? my people don't do that, send me back to fucking Ireland.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.