I never really had much use for Reddit and even now when I follow a link to a discussion there they block out the...

I never really had much use for Reddit and even now when I follow a link to a discussion there they block out the site, forcing you to join in order to see the content. As I'm not really a fan of that sort of behavior (knowledge should be free) I always decline and move about to other less obstructing corners of the web for my needs.

Anywho, these guys are making an invite-only (for now) Reddit without the "Reddit" if that's your thing
http://bgr.com/2016/06/09/imzy-vs-reddit-social-network-interview/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBoyGeniusReport+%28BGR+%7C+Boy+Genius+Report%29&_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.