Atrocious.

Atrocious.

Originally shared by Olav “ᚢᛚᚹ” Folland

Someone had the actual gall to say that if drugs were legal, and there were diversion programs this wouldn't have happened.

It's been a while since I've wanted to cockpunch someone via TCP/IP, and surprisingly, I kept my cool.

So-called "soft drugs" should be legal. Harder drugs should be decriminalized on the user end. I get that. I agree with that.

I'm also perfectly okay if she wanted to work the streets. She's an adult, and it's her body, so it's her prerogative. So long as she didn't bring it home to the kids.

But she couldn't do that. She pimped out her own 15- and 13-year old daughters. There is less than zero excuses for that.

TBH I'd be okay seeing her swing from a tree for fucking up the rest of her own kids' lives. I don't care what her so-called excuses are, there's no fucking excuse for this.

(read the article at your own peril)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625294/Mother-52-sentenced-20-years-prison-prostituting-two-mentally-disabled-teenage-daughters-5-bills-support-crack-cocaine-habit.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625294/Mother-52-sentenced-20-years-prison-prostituting-two-mentally-disabled-teenage-daughters-5-bills-support-crack-cocaine-habit.html

Comments

Paul Ferguson said…
Wow. The depths of human depravity.
Tom McGill said…
Johnny Wishbonn​ Also why nobody asked you. I somehow doubt you would or could predict this, therefore only regressive policy would have caught it. Like the ones Daesh uses.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.